Tuesday, July 01, 2014

I am here in Cebu doing what I do best---complain about the heat and pollution. The city of Cebu is just not the place to be for any reason unless you have a job that keeps you here. Or you want to be here to torture yourself with filthy air. Ok. So I am spoiled. But why should I not be? Imagine. 3 years ago, I visited this piece of property in the same island where my farm on the hill is located. I salivated over this land, all 6 acres of it. I could not afford it then, but I was more than ecstatic to help a friend buy this land, because I never dreamed of being able to afford it myself. But as of today, the land is mine, paid for and conveyed in my name.
  
Am I bragging? You bet I am. I am bragging about God! God used 2 people to help me buy this land. I have about a 1000 feet of water frontage and this is how the water looks like.
But because I can't swim, I just dip my feet in the shallow part of the lagoon.

No comments: