Saturday, June 28, 2008

11 Things I like, don't like and wish for

Here's an installment of the answers to some of your questions about me.

1. I like Americans because on my birthday I don’t have to feed the whole office; they feed me.

2. I love the simplicity of Americans compared to Filipinos. When an American invites me to some event, I only have to say, “ No, I can’t. I have other plans.” I don’t have to come up with “ You know, I cant because my sisters’ friend is in the hospital and my sister has to take care of her friends kids, and I have to take my mom to visit her friend in the hospital because my sister was supposed to take her but now she can’t. “

3. I love coffee. But I love it more when I am drinking it on a ceramic cup and saucer. Not Styrofoam cups. (Unless I am driving in a hurry to my real job.)

4. I love eating with my hands. But I don’t lick my fingers regardless how good the food is.

5. I don’t like people who are hateful and write hateful stuff. Unless you are writing about corrupt leaders and oppressive government in the Philippines.

6. I wish I could draw. But since I can’t, I have taken up coloring instead. But Clairol has this bad habit of discontinuing colors that works with my hair.

7. I love hot and spicy foods but less fiery than my hot flashes.
8. I wish to live in Spain or Italy. But since I can’t afford it.

9. I wish to marry a Spanish or Italian man.

10. I don’t like Spanish from Mexico or Italian from New York.

11. And as long as I am wishing, I wish Ross Valory will retire and elope with me to Tuscany.

No comments: