Saturday, August 22, 2009

No Compromise

Give a man everything he wants, and everything will not be everything - Kant

We want somebody's spouse, why can't you be like so and so, we want somebody's house, her kitchen is more spacious than mine and her closet has more clothes, we want somebody's job, it's less stressful. We want everything else.....besides what we have.

Marriage is the most demanding of all relationships. And yet, men and women alike pursue it like it's the next expected step after breathing. When we're single, we want to be married, when married, we want to be unmarried. Even my friends are confused of what I should be so they sent me this idea as a compromise in between.
I definitely don't need this, because I want one who will hide in the garage and pretends he's working on his car when I ask him to vaccuum the floor.

No comments: