Monday, April 12, 2010

Europe 4/2010

I still have other pics I want to share with ya'll but am so groggy right now. Chat and I do not do museums, we do food. And in Europe, we easily became winos too. I had to try the roasted bone marrow because Anthony Bourdain said it's his last meal because it's so good. I had to try it when we were in Strasbourg, France. The picture of the hotdog with the french fries and coke was in Kublenz Germany.









This is our room on board Avalon Felicity - we decided to take a river cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam then we went to Germany then to Strasbourg, France and flew back home from Switzerland.arriving in Amsterdam.
everyone there rides a bike, 750 thousand people and over 1 million bikes. If you come back and find that your bike is gone, then you just take the next one. You don't put a lock on it because the bike is only 30 euro while the lock is 80 euros.


No comments: