Tuesday, June 26, 2012

No title

It's one week to my birthday and as usual, when my birthday is coming up I feel excited, encouraged, hopeful. Even Thankful.  Reason for this gush of positive emotions is because this is the time when I feel justified to do "stuff", any stuff, even crazy stuff. And usually, crazy stuff means spending money I don't have.

I was talking to my friend last night and it suddenly occured to me again that I should stop all efforts towards building and construction and or buying goats and chickens. Not for any reason, but because CitiBank said they have reached the limit of their resources--as far as I am concerned.
There was a study done on the spending habits of women and it showed that during an economic downturn, either personally or nationally, a woman will stop spending only for 6 months, after that, she will resume spending regardless of the status of the economy. 
Since I am not allowed to spend money I don't have, let me just play with pictures. My Viking (age) kitchen. Boy with his kitten, while he tag along with mother selling cassava cake. We're checking on the sweet potatoes. Cassava cake. Poor man's version in place of rice.

No comments: