Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Uploading solved

I think I have finally solved my uploading problem. Shrink the pictures. Duh?

I want you to see what a Temperature memory bed look like in my economy. I am slowly building not because of health reasons but because my Franklin's have run out. But trust me, I will get this done before I die. I bought this land for it's panoramic ocean view, but what sealed the deal is this breadfruit tree. I have lots of childhood food that I wish I can have again, but not really. But this breadfruit is one that I would often dream of while living in the US. You boil the ripe or half-ripe fruit, then you slather it with caramelized coconut milk. Harvest is not until 2 months from now. They're already extinct in the urban areas, so when I saw that the land has this tree--it sold itself. This land is not where my hut is, this is ten times bigger than where my hut sits right now. I am using this land to plant the fruit trees of my childhood and to build my own old age home.

No comments: