Monday, January 14, 2013

I spent the weekend at the farm and just got back here in my crib in the city. I was elated and encouraged when I saw that my vegetables were doing extremely well even after my long absence.

While big diamonds excite other women, a fat pepper will do the same for me.
But I can't have it all. Look at them skinny stalks, they're gingerly taking their time. I wish my ginger would retain water, bloat and get fat--I'm tired of doing it for it for them--- while they, remain thin. ,
My friend came and stayed with me for the weekend. Coco water to clean our kidneys.
I noticed we have something in the middle of the land that we don't know the name of. One of the surviboys said he can tell by eating it, I told him, he can eat it as long as he doesn't ask me for hospital money if he got poisoned. ,
I love the market day.

No comments: