Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Some Trivia

Chat and I are very much alike in everything; we even have the same sick sense of humor but when it comes to working with the soil, she's totally my opposite. Gardening? forget it. It never occured to her that my citrus plants needed to be watered while I was gone for 2 months. I asked her to pick up my mails and check on my apartment while I was out of the country. "At least your apartment didn't burn down under my watch" she said.
This was the before and after.

Finally, yesterday I found my favorite fruit- no, these are not hairless kiwi but chicos (at $3.99 a lb.) No wonder I love Central Market. Growing up we were surrounded by all kinds of fruit trees, but for some reason only this fruit still captures my fancy.

This is my second box of mangoes since I got back from Cebu. ($6.99 for 18pcs.) Tiny mangoes from Mexico but they're very sweet.


No comments: