Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Wish....

1. I wish I have something better to do on a Saturday morning than just wish.

2. I wish Obama would stop the ghetto speak -"I'm busy with a mop cleaning after the last President" because even though it's sooo like Barry, it's soo past the campaign months to be talking like that, it's soo unpresidential and it's soo getting on my nerves. And George is soo past caring.

3. I wish people behind me at the grocery check out counter would read the People magazine (or any magazine, I don't care) instead of making me feel rushed.

4. I wish clerks at the grocery check out counter would be more conversational and friendly so people behind me would be distracted and stop being in a hurry.

5. I wish people everywhere would just simply stop being in a hurry. Why hurry, so we can hurry and wait some more at the psychiatrists' office? Or wait stiff at the morgue?

6. I wish I have other wishes more meaningful than wishing for people to slow down.

7. I wish the Republican and Democrats in Congress would disappear into thin air (or wherever, I don't care) and come back as Republicans and Democrats with morals. And conscience. Or better yet, don't come back at all.

8. I wish some UFO (or any vehicle, I don't care) would land in Montana and pick up all the people who claims to have a political affiliation but don't have a clue what's going on. Or better yet, pick up all those people whose only conviction for voting Barack in is that black goes well with a white house.

9. I wish I know why I said Montana, when I could very well pick Texas. Maybe because I don't want to be mistakenly picked up by a UFO because I don't want to ride the UFO. And I don't know if they even serve peanuts on the UFO.

No comments: