Sunday, October 10, 2010

Shock and Awe

It's Sunday morning and I just woke up to find out that my close friend has early stages of colon cancer. We have been wondering about her weight loss lately and now the blood tests has come back to confirm what we don't want confirmed. But God is still on the throne and still in control.
It's been a jagged edge week for me even without this news. When I am stressed, I bake and bake and eat and eat. And more so this week because I am afraid to leave the house because there's no telling when and where my car will dump me. After spending 827 dollars on it, the problem still exist! Ok, Lord it's your call.
I was supposed to take this to a friend yesterday but I ate it instead.Tried to make pintos - a childhood food, but can't quiet duplicate it. Reason why there's no picture of the finished product.Making rendang paste the hard way because I'm told that doing it with mortar and pestle taste way better than one from the blender.

No comments: