Friday, December 09, 2011

I splurged

Well, I finally took the plunge. I closed my eyes, inhaled deeply, pawned my kidney and bought an oven for my use here in Cebu. It's more than what I've a budget for, but who cares, if all I buy is for what I need and not for what I want, what kind of life that would be? Here's the baby.

And here's the trial run---fudge brownie.
Am planning to make cookies and brownies and get these 2 boys to sell them. After I successfully get the grimes out of their body and make Jack stop sneaking out and telling me he went caroling when I know he went to sniff glue.

My space is too cramped, everything is in my living room, but I should not complain, at least I'll have something to dream about; when I get rich I'd move to a house with a kitchen twice the size of my house.

No comments: