Thursday, July 24, 2014

Once upon a time there were two brothers named Isaac and Ismael. They didn't like each other because Isaac stayed at home, went to private school, dated a white cheer leader and drove a McLaren. Though Ismael was promised the same privilege by their father, he rebelled and had daddy issues big time because he was the "illegitimate" son and he and his maid mother was kicked out of the house by his stepmom--- because his mother stayed slim even after he was born and she didn't even  yoga like stepmom.

Fast forward several years later, Ismael's once calloused butt from riding them sheep, now rides his own fleet of Mercedes Benz's (with sheep skin for seat covers) surveying the arid ground spewing with oil and gas. Then he thought to himself: Isaac, I don't care about your prestigious college degrees and inventions; I have more anger than you have degrees. And I have followers who doesn't ask questions after I promise them virgins awaiting them, after they become pulverized. 
 Now it's the 21st century and this family's feud continues and it is trickling down to my neighborhood and that makes me angry. And you bet I am  afraid, because let's not forget that the only hope for peace was born in the middle east, and some fools crucified him. I would hate to take sides but I have to cover my arse.... I am going for the Lion of Judah.


No comments: