Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bear with Me

When I started blogging 3 years ago, I disciplined myself to write something at least 2 times a week pretending that I worked for a newspaper writing a weekly column. I did that as a responsibility to myself, and when I found out that people I don't know have started reading my blog, I felt more obligated to make sure that I have something written every week but more so that it is of value and quality to the reader. (Even though "quality" is a relative term).

This is my second week of working from home and I find myself overwhelmed learning my new job. So as much as I miss the leisure time for myself; blogging and or just staring out into the horizon, (and or the abyss) I am hopeful that one day I will be able to enjoy those days again. I just need to persevere in learning and doing the right thing for what I am hired to do.

To give you an idea of what my job is, I manage remotely a call center in the Philippines; with that, I write protocols and scripts and make sure it is implemented by the team 10 thousand miles away. On top of that, I have to deal with our clients here in the US.

Having said all that, this blog is about asking my readers to bear with me until the next time I have something more (goofy) to write about. You, my readers, are the ones that kept me going, you are the reason why I would wake up in the middle of the night because I can't wait to share with you whatever plops in my brain.My dining table I now call my lobby and board room and break room.

No comments: