Monday, December 21, 2009

Is Christmas Over Yet?

Christmas, it's that time of the year where people are forced to buy gifts they can't afford and strained relationships that they are forced to face. This is also a time when shopping carts are riding on your heel and cars are riding on your trunk because people are in a hurry. In a hurry to get in the spirit of hurriedness and stress.

I was in line at Old Navy the other day and 2 ladies in front of me were holding up the line because their credit cards were declined. And an acquintance told me, "We're celebrating Christmas without my parents and brother because we are not speaking." And you call that celebrating? People who hasn't lost a loved one can not relate how fragile life is, how life can be snuffed out before you can blink an eye. I can not say this enough but if you're holding a grudge at someone, it's not them you are punishing, but yourself. Do not let anyone own you; forgive and forgive quickly.

Dodging the shopping carts at the grocery store yesterday, stressed the life out of me, I came home and dug up my noise cancelling headset and put on some Reiki music. But instead of putting me in a coma, my heart was racing from nostalgia. Here try this.
Video Courtesy: Healinghandsreiki

No comments: