When my blood pressure is high, I can carry on an intellectual conversation, I can process information, I get excited and I'm exciting. Low bp makes me a drone and less excitable with low probability of me killing you if you rub my scales the wrong way. In other words, low bp makes me kinder but boring. I can't decide what I prefer.
I have been struggling with dizziness and nausea for the last 2 months, and today was the worse---I was throwing up. I took my blood pressure and there it was, 98/60. I wonder if I need a doctor, a change of scenery, change my blood pressure pills or go for a new body. A healthy one. Oh well.
Ryan’s Tiny Home for Sale
-
After over a decade living in his tiny house. Ryan from “The Tiny Life”
blog is moving on to his next stage in life. Ryan always planned for the
tiny hou...
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment