Wednesday, December 28, 2022

It's another beginning

 Ok. So we made it past all the busyness of shopping, wrapping, cooking and eating. And showing up at places we'd rather not be, but has to, because it's the right thing to do. So we don't offend. Well, I am done trying not to offend. 

Right now I am tired. And bloated and pissed off. Only in the last 3 days that the temperature has changed from miserable to tolerable. All I have been doing is think: What should I make for breakfast, then after I eat, I think again. I wonder what's good for lunch. Should I eat this now or save it for dinner. And the miserable cycle begins again. Eat, sleep, think. Get bloated and get depressed looking at the number on the scale. The current inflation rate and the number on the scale is oppressive. I am helpless about the economy.  But something has got to change about this mindless eating. Soon. Now.

No comments: