Monday, July 28, 2008

Journey in Dallas 7/27 part 2







Front page news on Dallas Morning News Guidelive section today. The review for last nights concert. Click on the picture to read half of the review. I can't wait to give you my own review of Arnel!!!

Chat took this picture of AP because I have to admit, I was busy trying to get Arnel to read my sign--ARNEL PAKISS. I was determined to make a fool of myself - then some reader of my blog emailed me this morning telling me that he recognized me - the blogger vagabond. Oh well. (I already said in my previous blogs that I have no shame when it comes to Arnel.)
I also had another sign : ROSS LET'S ELOPE. Some guy behind me asked if I liked Ross that much. I said - "Heck yeah, I want to get him excited." You see, everyone was sweating and working hard and having fun. Except Ross. He was just having fun. He did not see my sign because he was busy making funny faces and tinkering with his base. But I love the guy, who wouldn't? He was wearing blue converse shoes and leopard print shirt. He's simple, carefree and could care less. Probably why he avoided my sign.

No comments: