Monday, July 28, 2008

Journey In Dallas 7/27/08- part 1



When I told you that I have not been to a rock concert before last night, that is true. When I said that my knowledge about music and musical terms were limited, I mean limited to zero. That's why my Tucson review was fictional and nothing about Arnel Pineda reaching the notes. All my pictures did not come out right but I have this of of Jon and Neal doing the Texas fiddle sound alike ( see, I don't even know what it was -except it sound alike) I love them!!!
The place was packed, sold out, but this at least gives you an idea how the place looked like. I almost forgot to take pictures because I was so excited and when I did, my hands were shaking not only from excitement but also because my body was literally shaking from the loud speakers right over my head. This was really some experience for me!!! I have lots to tell you about the guys. And the Journey crowd? Just like the band --nice people!!!

I have lots to talk about!!! And Ross and Arnel? Oooooooh. And Deen. Chat has good pictures so I will post them as soon as she emails them to me. I have to go to my real job now.

No comments: