Friday, August 08, 2008

Four Months Ago....

Before I got the Journey/Arnel Pineda bug.

1. I used to have intelligent conversations - now I just giggle.

2. I used to have a clean house - now vacuum cleaners don't go well with Revelation and Ipod

3. I used to go to the library for intelligent research -now I just google for 1 particular subject

4. I used to be kind to my friends who does not share my Christian and political convictions - now I can't forgive them for saying that Arnel is short and Ross is a twig.

5. I used to visit a lot of intelligent websites - now I only visit 2 : YouTube and YouTube

6. I used to travel a lot - now I only travel between the refrigerator and my computer

7. I used to read books - now I only read threads

8. I used to have a boyfriend. But I am not sure how I lost him. I think I lost him somewhere between the intersection of Journey and PMS. But he has been calling again and told me I can keep PMS, but I have to lose Journey. Guess who's got to go.

No comments: