I was cruising around YouTube again and found the video of Deen supposedly *finding a girlfriend in Nashville. After watching it, I started to feel territorial like, hey, the J-boys are mine!!!
Then I consoled myself: Oh well, I don't like tattooes anyway.
One thing that I have observed and come to accept is that people really do like to write commentaries whenever they are given the space. Read the comments on this video and on the magazine. I appreciate the comments as long as they are not vulgar or vicious. To people who just have to vent out your criticism, may I suggest that you don't write it?
Instead : Just point and laugh.
But don't do it to your partner in the bedroom. OK?
*Journey management has asked for the video to be taken off.
Ryan’s Tiny Home for Sale
-
After over a decade living in his tiny house. Ryan from “The Tiny Life”
blog is moving on to his next stage in life. Ryan always planned for the
tiny hou...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment