Thursday, August 07, 2008

My Brush with Art




I could not wait to share this scratchboard drawing sent to me by Marya and Dawn, readers who have become good friends of mine. I like to analyze people but I am very slow in analyzing and interpreting art, but this one I got!!!


The title is "Journey" and copyright protected by Mark Justiniani.

My first brush with an artist was very meaningful to me- he was an inmate at Huntsville serving life in prison. He did it in pencil and gave it to me as his way of thanking me for visiting him. Don and I used to go visit prisons to stand in the gap for the inmates who are abandoned by friends and families. I would love to share those stories and my other 'art stories' but it will be for later.

For now ya'll have fun interpreting this drawing, while I go clear my head of the you-know- what CD stuck in there.


(Mark, Marya and Dawn --stay uber-cool)

No comments: