Sunday, September 21, 2008

Did You Email Me?

A few people have mentioned before that they tried to email me but could not get through. I did not understand what they were saying because I get emails all the time, but the other day Noemi from Boston brought it to my attention again. I now realized that If you emailed me directly through the blog, I believe that it sometimes fail. You know I am technologically challenged so I don't know how to correct that except for you to copy my address directly to your address book. So I thank all of you who persevered to contact me.

I cringe at the thought that some of you emailed me and thought I ignored you. I respond to all emails except for one. And you know who you are.
But I had a good laugh today because this blog will answer that email after all. Thanks Lithium Shore.

No comments: