A few people have mentioned before that they tried to email me but could not get through. I did not understand what they were saying because I get emails all the time, but the other day Noemi from Boston brought it to my attention again. I now realized that If you emailed me directly through the blog, I believe that it sometimes fail. You know I am technologically challenged so I don't know how to correct that except for you to copy my address directly to your address book. So I thank all of you who persevered to contact me.
I cringe at the thought that some of you emailed me and thought I ignored you. I respond to all emails except for one. And you know who you are.
But I had a good laugh today because this blog will answer that email after all. Thanks Lithium Shore.
Ryan’s Tiny Home for Sale
-
After over a decade living in his tiny house. Ryan from “The Tiny Life”
blog is moving on to his next stage in life. Ryan always planned for the
tiny hou...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment