Sunday, July 04, 2010

Hook Me Up

Chat threw me a lunch party yesterday. I normally don't do anything on my birthday but because I will be gone for a month, Chat said that alone calls for a celebration. "Mom will be out of my hair for a month----yaaay"


I really had fun surrounded by friends and spiced up with Chat's wit and humor. Everyone was trying to give me tips on how to hook a man. Not sure if I want to "hook" one but here's what they told me. When you find a man that you like and you get an opportunity to talk to him, do one of the 3 things.

While looking him straight in the eye: 1. Play with your hair, like twirling a strand. 2. Run your tongue around your lips like you're wetting it. 3. Wink at him like you're giving him the googoo eyes.

One of the 3 when applied correctly, is supposed to guarantee you a hook up. But be careful not to do all 3 at the same time.

No comments: