Saturday, April 16, 2011

Musing, longing, who cares

Not so long ago, I had power surges....hot flashes. I would feel the bottom of my spine smoking and burning like someone just lit my behind, (as in a rocket launch) then I would turn red in the face and sweat profusely. I was miserable. And so was everyone else around me, because behind all that energy was the raging blood pressure. My blood pressure was bordering on dangerous, but I was able to think, I was quick on my feet and I had plenty of energy to be irreverent and sharply disagreeable. Then my doctor started messing with my life and threatened me to take medications to lower my blood pressure or the worms will sign my death certificate sooner than I'd prefer.

So now, I have low blood pressure, low income and low IQ. You can now insult me to my face and it would take weeks before I can figure out what you just did. But I still have urges to want to kill annoying people though (and just tell God they died) but I'm too lethargic now to pick up a bolo to do it. I had fun when I had hypertension...... Now, I stare and drool on the keyboard trying to figure what this musing is all about to begin with. Well, I'm tired, I need to go take a nap, but should I eat breakfast first? Now where's my glasses so I can go find my teeth. So I can eat. Oooh mylanta, the cost of being alive.

No comments: