Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Detoxing

Other than my flaw of starting(anything) but unable to follow through, I am perfect. Today, I am doing the "juice detox". Why am I doing this? So I can remove the goats, the cows and the pigs in my stomach. In my 55 years, I have not done any fasting---not even when I was broke and could not afford food. Jesus is an advocate of fasting so are a lot of other people, but I just can't see myself not eating. But it has come to a point where I need to help myself, (even just a little) in the hope that I would regain some semblance of my memory back in my twenties and hopefully get a reboot on my energy level too. I don't know if I would last the whole day, but am trying.

After Chat took me to a big dinner last night, I decided to go ahead and face my challenge. I did this before I went to bed. A slice of ginger to aid in digestion and a squeeze of lemon for taste. And considering I don't do vegetables? Kale and cukes.
For breakfast this morning. Yikes. But really, it's not that bad. Kale and tomato.
>

I will let you know tomorrow how I did, assuming I'd still be alive.

No comments: