Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

It's 10 minutes to midnight and I am sitting here eating a left-over turkey leg, rice crispies, jalapeno pepper, papaya and sour patch candy. Yeah, I know. You furrowed your brow and twirled your index finger next to your temple and say: that woman is one french fry short of a happy meal. But that's me--when I can't sleep, I eat.

Well, today is turkey day and as usual when I am in the US on Thanksgiving day, I go to a friends house. They're the closest friends I have, they're almost like family. In fact, Chat refers to them as her aunt and uncle whenever she introduce them to her friends. With all the food they prepared, I didn't need to bring this pork, but why not? Well, looking at this plus all that junk I just stuffed my face with, I feel drunk and nauseated, I better find the bed and attempt to sleep. Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.

No comments: