Monday, April 30, 2012

The "Bakal Boys"

With all the things that God has blessed me with, the airconditioner is one of those things that I can't do without. I can compromise on the other comfort and conveniences of life, but I just can't be too hot or too cold. These last 2 weeks, the heat has been tremendous; it can fry your brain if you stay out there long enough. And today is one of those head splitting hot day that I had to give notice to everyone --- I am not coming out of my crib; I am not doing errands, or seeing people. And the first one to knock on my door will be shot. But just after a few minutes of saying it, I heard a knock on the door. It's my street gang descending on me.


I don't have patience for anything, but for some retarded sort of way, I have more forebearance towards these kids. Is it maybe because I live vicariously through them? The real vagabonds?

No comments: