Monday, November 19, 2012

Ok, I'm on my last week here in my apartment in Dallas and I  woke up this morning feeling really sad, anxious and almost inconsolable. But I also know that once I'm in my farm, I will be ok-- atoned and reconciled back to my elements. I just need to get through this week.

This is one of the things I love about being here. The night before Chat and I left for San Francisco, we went to see Anthony Bourdain. Dinner first.

Chat got us a 'meet and greet' pass but we didn't go to it, because I have the attention span of a cockroach and it doesn't matter if it's Anthony Bourdain or Gerard Butler, my butt just won't sit through past 45 minutes. Next week, I will be eating like this.
Or this.
And I get to snuggle with my main man again.
And then back to reality. Work in the farm.

No comments: