Friday, November 30, 2012

Ok. I am here in my crib in Cebu. On the flight halfway to Korea, I had this sudden burst of anxiety, because a thought suddenly occured to me. Something is wrong with this picture: why am I travelling all over the world away from the people I care about? I have a daughter I left behind, I have 2 men I deeply care about (yes 2, sometimes 3) but they're not with me, nor am I flying towards them. I felt like blacking out as I tried hard to calm my nerves and  sort out the information that was fed to my brain out of nowhere.

Anyway, I'm ok now. Except that I am bumming off on my niece's computer because my new computer will not allow my wi-fi stick to work. It sucks not being able to go online when I want to.
As soon as I get set up, I will post pictures. I don't know what pictures, but I will post something and also tell you more about my day ---because I know you're dying to know about that. (you can laugh out loud here)

Until the next time, you are loved.

No comments: