Thursday, December 06, 2012

I'm a tech moron, I've always admitted that, but I will eventually learn my way around a gadget given enough time. But this new computer I got with a Windows 8 operating system, is the worst I've yet to learn in the world of computers. I've been learning my way around it for 2 days now and I still could not find the part where it shows you the control panel and all the programs. And the part that really ticks me off ? I could not find a key or button to click to read the card in order to see my pictures.

Naturally, I'm frustrated to say the least. But hey, it could be worse. I tell myself this. But it's not working. I'm being self-serving, of course. As I write this, I have 2 friends whose husbands are very sick to where my girl friends have become slaves to the situation. And all I can focus is my computer problem? Ok, I will try to refocus and not get caught up in this path of me, me, me. I will start by ending this struggle with Windows 8 and going to sleep. NOW.


No comments: