Friday, May 10, 2013

I have less than 2 weeks before I'd have to fly back to Dallas. I have to make a quick decision now, see if I should just cancel my booking and go someplace else instead. I used to look forward to going back,  but this time I am dreading it. I don't have my own apartment anymore where I can crash all day, all night or never sleeps at all, at least the first week. My jetlag is like no other; I get groggy, I can't smell, taste or hear and I'd have flu like symptoms for over a month and as I get older, the worse it has become.

If I have my own place, I can wake up and make coffee, cook whatever stinky food I want and get in the car and go wherever. Of course if money grow on trees, this won't be an issue at all. Oh well, I'm trying to consider my options here and I'm not coming up with anything better. The only other option is not something I was considering until this new living arrangement came up. Maybe I should just move in with Jesus. Hmmm.

No comments: