Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ok. So here I go again. I am bored. I am missing something but I don't know what it is. But then again, what's new?  Anyway, I finally cured my "island fever"--you know, the feeling of being trapped in that little island? I promised myself while I was still in Cebu that as soon as I get here, I will get behind the wheel and drive on the freeway wherever it takes me. Well, I did. I drove to Louisiana using my friends truck that he loaned me. He told me to keep it as long as I want to. Oh really?
Anyway, I made the 4.5 hour drive in 3.45 which after being on the road for 2 hours just about killed me from boredom because as you know, I have the attention span of a gnat. I stopped by this place to eat and they were closing already, but the waiter gave me a bowl of peach cobbler for free. Not bad huh.

No comments: