Monday, May 06, 2013

The first time I got married, I married for love. Ok, maybe it wasn't love. Maybe it was a pelvic reaction and a hormonal choice. For crying out loud, you were 17, you'd say. Well, I wasn't informed about all that female medical term, so I called it love --whatever love means to a 17 year old. After that, I married for economic reasons. Yes, I'm not going to sugar coat it or hide that fact of my life because I was honest about it before I married my husband. Fast forward to now. So how should I base my decision this time? Definitely not for economic reasons anymore, but I am also not going to jump in the sack with someone who lives under the bridge, whose only property in his name is a stolen shopping cart from Wal-Mart.

This time, the guiding stick would be "chemistry" or pitter-patter as I call it. I want someone who will make my liver quiver, gives me sleepless nights and dreamy days.  And then, I'll worry about how we're going to pay our bills.

No comments: