Thursday, October 02, 2008

To Muse or Be A-mused

When I opened my eyes this morning, it took me a while to comprehend where I was. I was so out of it then I heard my cell phone beeping, I thought it was my alarm waking me up to get to the airport for New Mexico. It was Chat's message from last night that they made it to Atlanta for the Le Mans racing.

I got out of bed then staggered to the living room and plopped on my chaise, coiled myself into a fetal position and fell asleep again. I just could not get out of this malaise so I had to cancel out on going to Studio Movie Grill tonight for the Palin-Biden debate. I was one of the 115 people selected by a local radio station to attend and have a post-debate discussion with Scott Wilder.
How could I discuss anything when I didn't even know where I was this morning?

I am really saving my energy for New Mexico. See, I have my priorities in order. Between discussing politics which I know nothing about, and being a-mused by Arnel Pineda and Ross Valory, which do you think I would go for?


Last years Le Mans, this was Chat trying to be nice, smiling but she was really ticked at John and the pit boys for asking her to do this.
How dare you make me stand here in the heat. I'm only here so I can oogle at the European race car drivers....

No comments: