"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." --- Thoreau
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Kimchi -Onggi Pots
Growing up, I thought there was nothing else to eat in the world besides vegetables because my mom only fed us either leaves or roots. Always boiled and never fried. And when I complained, she'd say, "When you become rich, you can eat whatever you want." I then swore over my meat-deprived body that when I grow up, I will never eat vegetables ever again. And I really don't, unless it's the fermented kind. Kimchi is my favorite, that I had to learn to make it. Above is my cheap kimchi jar, but I wanted to show you how these jars are made in Korea. Watch this. And here's the link to everything Kimchi.
Ryan’s Tiny Home for Sale
-
After over a decade living in his tiny house. Ryan from “The Tiny Life”
blog is moving on to his next stage in life. Ryan always planned for the
tiny hou...
Chili’s Chicken Crispers
-
Chili’s – Mission Viejo, CA I recently tried the Chicken Crispers at the
Chili’s in Mission Viejo, and they were overall really enjoyable. The
chicken came...
Spicy Pork Curry
-
I have always been a curry lover. Even when I was just a little girl,
spicy curry always made my mouth start to water. I love to eat it with a
rice an...
The Homeschool Years
-
I’ve wanted to homeschool our children since I carried that first precious
life in my womb. Those earliest years went fast and smooth, just these two
lit...
Frankfurter Hotdog and Steak
-
My friend brought me to Frankfurter Hotdog and Steak to try the steak and
spaghetti which according to my friend, it tasted pretty good and worth
with t...
Pregnancy Notes: DIY Natural Nipple Cream {recipe}
-
*Let's be honest... **breastfeeding can be painful*. Especially the first
week and when your baby starts teething!
When I was pregnant with #1, *I had r...
No comments:
Post a Comment