Wednesday, October 03, 2012

And today's word picture...

You must have noticed that I am blogging less and less. Well, you must remember what I've been saying--my brain is clogged. And I have no energy left, except for whining and moaning. And on some days, I don't even have enough energy for that.

So let's just look at pictures.
Here in America we grow pumpkins to play with for Halloween.
While I grow them in my farm to eat and survive.
Remember my yacht? Well, here it is parked at the yacht club.
My caretaker and my surviboys would fish for our food when I am in the island. And what we use here in America as baits? we eat them back in the island. And I never hear the end of Chat's rebuke: Leave the baby fishes alone!!!
We don't waste nothing. We roast the whole pig.
And we sure don't throw away the guts.
And instead of eating rice right from the plate, we have to make it harder for ourselves.


No comments: