Thursday, August 08, 2013

I am 2 steps away from being smart. And by this I mean, I am now able to sort things in my head to where petty stuff don't send me to the edge of angst. And I don't get weepy just because someone told me I'm beautiful. (Or humble)  Could it be that the Lexapro is starting to work? A week ago, I was so anxious as to what I should do about the job offer; should I postpone my trip and work? Well, the other day I made the decision without any hesitation that I didn't want to work-- I just want to get on that plane and leave.

Chat called and asked me yesterday if my bags are packed. "Yup. I'm all packed. I'm taking just one bag because taking 2 bags means I have to buy more stuff to load in it." "Look at you, getting all responsible and stuff."  Chat just knows how to build up her mother. So I said. "I have finally matured." "You are mature when you stay in one place. I thought the redneck would be able to tame you and make you stable."  I wonder what she meant by that last word. Well, I didn't want to rock her boat any more so I didn't tell her that the redneck and I are planning to become full time hobos. Yesterday, I told him to quit his job, take an early retirement so he and I can backpack our way through the jungles of Indonesia and Vietnam. Chat doesn't know that while I am 2 steps away from being smart, the redneck is 2 steps away from being crazy. "Ok baby, just say when and we'll be on our way." Ohmylanta, I finally found my perfect partner. In the rehab.






No comments: