Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Some good news (No, I'm not getting married. And no, I'm not pregnant) was delivered to me yesterday and because I'm slow, I'm still trying to process it. But one thing I know right away, I feel like a thorn on my side has been removed. Also, I'm feeling liberated and no longer under pressure to be "stable" but that I can now continue spinning and only stop because I'm getting dizzy---and not because I have to.

In a few months I can let you in on the news, but for now, we'll have to leave it in the classified folder. This is where Facebook I think, is useful after all. Can you imagine me having to call all my 237 friends to share with them any news I have? Simple things like what I've just mentioned above. Or telling them what I just had for lunch. Or that I am no longer "in a relationship" Oh well, some Jewish boy will always be found tinkering in his garage finding ways to make people more sociable. From their cave, I mean.

No comments: