Friday, November 18, 2022

Happy Friday ya'll

 I'm here. This past 2 weeks my internet has been sluggish and dragging like an old dog with a wounded leg. It's very frustrating to watch a 1.5 hour movie drag to 4 hours because every 3 minutes it stops. I'm not complaining, I am angry. 

Anyway, nothing new here in the woods except the cool weather is starting to remind me I'm not in the Philippines. I love the 4 seasons but I really miss being able to enjoy my farm all year long, where the plants and trees stay green and vibrant.  In a few weeks here, the woods will start to thin out its leaves and my garden will be buried in dead leaves while my fruit trees stand at attention, bald and brown. They will look like no one lived here, like I never loved them or cared for them.  I miss them terribly during this time of quiet hibernation. But they will be back. For now, I am grateful for my gift--the gift of life, health and serenity. And the capacity to accept and enjoy the changes in my garden. And in my life.




No comments: