Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Simmer down, it's all good.

 Neuropathic scientists backed by medical scienced are saying that only 13% of our illnesses are caused by diet or environment, but 87% of it is caused by toxic thinking or mental depression. I wish I knew this way back when, before I had to pay a lot of money to recline at the couch of 2 of Dallas famous psychiatrists. It was and still is common belief and teaching that a person is depressed because of a chemical imbalance, instead of the reverse--a person has chemical imbalance because he or she is depressed or thinking wrong. I tried several different pills only to end up more imbalanced than before I started. Several attempts at changing my lifestyle and moving from place to place did not help at all. The mind was still sick. Until I went back to the Word of God and took His Word seriously. " By Jesus stripes you were healed, He bore your sickness and carried your pain" {1 Peter 2:24 Isaiah 53:4-5} was staring at me, waiting to be believed and received, not just read.  I renewed my mind to the truth of God's Word and I started to see the light, and the wrinkled soul and the sick mind began to heal. When toxic thoughts knock at the door, I don't open it, I tell it to focus on whatever is pure, whatever is true and lovely and whatever is of excellence, concentrate on it. {Philippians 4:8}

Now let me go, so I can thaw my frozen pecan pie and serve me some good, nice slice of heaven. 

No comments: