Sunday, August 18, 2024

When you're ready, get ready

 All these years I dreamed of a land filled with animals; chickens, goats, cats, cows and pigs roaming around the orchard of different fruit trees. I can't have this here in our land in the US because it not only requires a lot of land and financial investment, I would need a permanent help with daily work. So my dream was always pointing towards the island in the tropics. But I could not find someone who can see  the vision I have for my land in the island of Camotes. I have tried training and encouraging the street kids, I have paid good money for my caretaker to make the land productive but to no avail. I gave a piece of land to my nephew and niece hoping they would go and see what they can do there, but it's been over 2 years and neither one has even went to look at it. 

But God is faithful and He saw the dream in my heart so He sent 2 people who shares my passion of farming and cooking.  We are now in the process of developing the land and I Thank Jesus beyond words.

One of my mentors keep saying "When you're ready, get ready" I am ready. And I am getting ready. 


No comments: