Wednesday, July 31, 2024

The poor you will always have with you

 I have many acquaintances but I only have 2 close friends. I am not a high maintenance friend and so are my 2 friends. We talk when we want to talk and no one gets offended when one is not included in their travel plans. By travel I mean, "oh why didn't you tell me you were going to the store, I could have gone with you" Well, what about I don't want you shopping with me?  But number 1 on my list of what I hate in friends and what would make me hide from these people is the kind with the poor mouth---Always talking about money and the lack thereof. Talking about the bills that are unpaid and the kids needing shoes for school. I don't involve people with my needs, and I don't involve myself with that kind. 

We have to start talking like we're blessed and start acting like we're blessed--that's how the blessing gets activated.

No comments: