Friday, August 10, 2012

Well, after 5 days in the island with the surviboys, I came home last night half comatosed. But it was fun, I have to admit. The 2 were excited to have the 3rd one I brought because now, they have their own slave.

And I teach them how to be my slave.



















I show them the power of knowledge: "Arithmetic and reading I can teach you. Let's just not ask me about Math". I told them.









They get creative and make their own slingshot when they're not hunting for spider for spider fights.









And they go relax and scrub their remaining street grime in sea water. But not before rolling in the dirt one more time.





And as for me, when I want to get out of my cave in the mountain, I go down and see my friend Paul in his waterfront home. One,he has a refrigerator loaded with cold drinks--and chocolates from his native Belgium.































No comments: