Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ok am here in Canada waiting for Kalya.  The wait is tiresome but exhilarating at the same time. Chat said I could start a vegetable and flower garden, yeah?----but where? You can't tell where the backyard ends and the lake begins. Well, beyond that skeleton of an apple tree is the lake.

 
  Well, since I can't do anything outside because of the snow and I can't drive because I don't know where to go, I might as well practice babysitting Kalya's 3 year old sister. I told her she will do what I tell her to do; not the other way around. I have to lay the ground rules right off because her favorite word is "no." When I told her she's the model and will do what the photographer tells her to do, the immediate answer was: "No, I the princess not model".
 

No comments: