The Redneck had to go to Louisiana the other day to take care of his taxes, so I decided at the last minute to ride with him instead of sit here in Dallas just counting my gray hairs. Along the road, I saw a barn like structure that says Farm and Garden. Redneck knows that a place like that is my equivalent to Chat's Neiman Marcus, so we pulled in..... and look what I got! I should have taken pictures of the cans of seeds and rack after rack of packaged seeds. The lady who owned the place was so sweet and gave me valuable information about seed preservation. And you can buy them by the scoop---not to mention it's a steal of a price.
Ryan’s Tiny Home for Sale
-
After over a decade living in his tiny house. Ryan from “The Tiny Life”
blog is moving on to his next stage in life. Ryan always planned for the
tiny hou...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment