Sunday, March 30, 2014

People laugh when I tell them that I will be growing marijuana in my farm. They think I'm joking,so they don't question my statement or maybe because they're afraid of my answer. So. Yes. I am serious---I will be growing them.

When I was growing up, our house was surrounded by it because my dad used it as a panacea to everything that ails us. Stomach ache? No problem...boil the leaves and drink the water. Mouth ulcer? Magical...just let the sap from the stem drip on the affected area and voila, that gaping hole in your mouth gone overnight. So you bet, it will be in my farm. I just wish my dad is still alive today so he can help me in my farm now, as he was truly an organic farmer to the bone. But no worries, if all else fail, there's always the internet.

Yesterday, I was watching this documentary "Cash Crop", it's about growing medicinal marijuana in California. Chat walked in and she was horrified because my 3 year old step-grand was watching it with me. I said: She's watching the cows and the dogs around the land, and the "happy" sleepy people singing. What's wrong with that? Oh well.

No comments: