Sunday, July 01, 2012

I'm 55 ya'll!

It's not everyday that one turns 55--specifically a double digit same number birthday. It happens only every 11 years, so I thought I'd go big on this birthday. I was going for balloons and streamers even, but I decided against it considering that my street kids are so rowdy, they would just prick them or release them. I'll reserve the balloons for when I turn 66, that time I will be sure my nursing home mates will only stare at them.
These 2 guys above are acting as the boys "leader and protector"--translation? They live off of the boys earnings. They go in and out of jail from stealing and beating on people who criticize them, but they know not to mess with me or I'll beat them til their brown meat shows. At least, that's what I threaten them.

No comments: