Wednesday, October 26, 2022

 Day after tomorrow we will be flying back to the US. I miss my garden and my tiny life in the woods but I'm weary of having to deal with airports and flying. I love to imagine travel and being in some new place for a change but the actual execution of it has lost its glitter for me. Could it be true what someone said that an imagined life is better than life lived? Of course it is. Imagination is limitless. Imagination is the most powerful tool a person can use to make things happen. The bible shows if you can imagine it, you can have it. 

I have been imagining of a ranch somewhere in West Texas in the hill country, where I could have animals running all over the landscape of over 100 acres. It will have a stream running through it with small cottages to house people who is trying to rebuild their life and start over. West Texas is close to the border of Mexico so I hope to employ Mexicans or Latinos to till the land and grow food. It will be a sanctuary for the downtrodden and needy but most of all it will be a place to know God and His Son Jesus; and live the life He died for to give us. Exciting? Yup. I'm excited. 

No comments: