Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Market Crashing? Inflation? Depression?

 First there was the covid pandemic scam. Well, not totally a scam because the virus was real. China is famous for counterfeiting luxury brand bags and other useless stuff, but this covid mess was genuinely Chinese. It was the mediation of it that was a scam. Money driven therapy for a virus that has a 99.9% recovery rate, yet it was sold globally as a virus that could wipe out a country.  And everyone bought the lie, except the ones who didn't read the news or watched tv. 

Now here's another dark cloud hovering over people--the market crashing and the coming of another great depression. [if it has not arrived already] But being born and raised in the Philippines I'm not afraid of depression, recession or inflation; we ate all 3 of these when I was growing up. And now that I know who I am in Jesus, the worlds' economy does not concern me. I have guaranteed stocks with the following symbols: Luke6:38 and Malachi3:10 

No comments: